HOTEL REGISTRATION PRIVACY AND PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
This clarification text is intended to inform you about the personal data processing activities of the data controller HotelForex Travel Turizm Ticaret Limited Şirketi (will be referred to as "HotelForex" or the "Company") in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law No.6698 ('' Law ''). has been prepared.
1. Purposes and Legal Reasons for Processing Your Personal Data
Articles 5 and 6 of the Law regulate the legal reasons for personal data processing. Below, we have included the purposes for which we process your personal data at home and abroad and which legal reasons we rely on within the scope of these purposes:
Provided that your personal data is directly related to the establishment or execution of a contract, it is necessary to process the personal data of the parties to the contract, based on the legal reason for the following purposes:
• To perform hotel reservation transactions,
• Performing the membership registration of the facilities,
• Carrying out bargaining activities regarding accommodation fees.
Your personal data are processed for the following purposes, based on the legal reason why data processing is mandatory for our legitimate interests of data processing:
• To carry out and maintain our business activities,
• To ensure the security of our company operations,
• Conducting advertisement, campaign and promotion processes,
• Conducting the marketing processes of our services,
• Communicating with you and managing relationships with our business partners.
Your personal data are processed for the following purposes, based on the legal reason why data processing is mandatory for the establishment, use or protection of a right of data processing:
• In case of a possible legal dispute, to protect and use our rights and to follow and carry out legal processes.
Your personal data are processed for the following purposes, based on the legal reason why data processing is mandatory in order to fulfill our legal obligations:
• To carry out the finance and accounting processes,
• To carry out our activities in accordance with the legislation.
2. Your Personal Data Processed by HotelForex
Our company processes the identity, contact, transaction security and hotel name information of the persons who apply for hotel registration through the website www.hotelforex.com.
3. Transfer of Your Personal Data
In cases where your personal data is requested by authorized persons, institutions or organizations, with these persons, institutions or organizations in order to fulfill our legal obligations and to carry out our activities in accordance with the legislation; It will be shared with domestic and foreign service providers for the purpose of conducting product / service procurement processes from third parties and managing relations with service providers. Your personal data is in compliance with the rules regarding the transfer of personal data specified in Articles 8 and 9 of the Law.
4. Collection Method of Your Personal Data and Legal Reason of Data Collection
Your personal data,
is collected electronically through partially automated methods.
Your personal data are collected and processed for the legal reasons stipulated in Articles 5 and 6 of the Law, based on the following:
In cases where there are no legal reasons in the Law, your personal data will be processed provided that you have provided your explicit consent.
5.Rights Regarding the Processing of Your Personal Data
You can submit your requests within the scope of Article 11 of the Law "regulating the rights of the relevant person" to our Company by the following methods.
1. You can send your requests to us using the methods specified in the "Relevant Person Application Form" at www.hotelforex.com.
2. You can send your requests in writing to Cevizli Mahallesi, Zuhal Caddesi, A6 Blok No: 46 D: 18 Ritim Maltepe / İstanbul.
3. You can choose other methods specified in the Communiqué on Application Procedures and Principles to Data Controller.
6. For Detailed Information
For detailed information about HotelForex's personal data processing activities, you can review the "Policy on Protection and Processing of Personal Data" at www.hotelforex.com.
You can send an e-mail to [email protected] for your questions regarding the processing of your personal data.